Tuesday, September 30, 2008

I am grateful


a cat named puppy, nikon d40

I am grateful for...
* The toad that sits outside our door each night. We named him Howard. Seeing him always makes me smile. He used to hop away if I stepped too closely to him but not anymore. I wonder what he would say if he could talk. ..
* Our kitty cat. Her name is Puppy! When I pull into the driveway, I can see her before I even get out of the car. She's always watching out the window, patiently waiting for affection. Oh, and she snores! Sometimes with her eyes open. Silly Puppy.
* My darling husband. He once told me that I make it fun to be him. (Best compliment, ever!) I can honestly say that he does the same for me. I love him to the moon and back!

Thanks to Steph and Amy and Amy for inspiring this post!

3 comments:

Amy said...

Hi Emily:

So glad to see you! What fun things to be grateful for!

Keep in touch,
amy

jenica said...

perfect. my favorite fish was named kitty. ;-D the hubs gave it to me on our first valentine's.

Steph said...

What beautiful gratefuls!

You know, I once had a frog that lived above my front door for a summer? His name was Mr. Peepers. :)